[CM] errors when (use-system :clm) and (load "instrument") commands are called

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 06:26:06 -0600

> Don't ask its source" :-) So loading .cmucl file has solved my
> problem.

you might consider switching from CMUCL to SBCL -- there is more
experience with SBCL on this list and so you may find your questions
get answered more definitively.

> # I have another question. Should one use the (use-system :clm)
> command everytime s/he starts the common music. Or It is used once
> for installing?

you can put the (use-system :clm) inside a file called ~/.cminit.lisp
and it will be autoloaded every time cm starts. but autoloading can
also be a source of problems .
the next feature relase of GraceCL will have a Systems Configuration
where you can select systems to be autoloaded each time you start lisp.