[CM] clm4

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 14:10:50 -0600

it would be neat, one could distribute a libclm with all clm-3
insruments already linked in. the user wouldnt need a compiler to
work with the instruments or to even compile clm sources. and guis
for experimenting with parameters wouldnt need  lisp at all. that
would be great for teaching... also if clm also had some kind of port
that you could open ( addition to sound files...) then would it be
possible to call an instruemtn from the repl say always with a zero
beg arg? i dont know is this could be done maybe it doesnt work with
sample based approach (which i like)

(load "libclm.so")
(load "myviolin.lisp")
(clm-open-sound-port :srate 44100 :channels 2)
(my-violin 0 1 440 .4)
(loop repeat 5
    do (my-violin 0 1 (+ (random 220) 220) .1)
    (wait .4))