[CM] cm with chicken

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 22:56:16 PST 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to build cm-3.2.3 with chicken-3.4.0 and juce-1.46. Both
juce and chicken built without any problem. Then I did the following
in order to build cm:

premake --target  gnu --chicken ~/src/chicken-3.4.0 --juce ~/src/juce
make

There were some problems when linking against libchicken that I
trivially fixed adding -lchicken to the cm.make and grace.make
makefiles. After that both executables were created.

But when I run any of them, I'm getting:

[carlos at carlos cm]$ bin/cm
JUCE v1.46 (c) 2009 Julian Storer
Error: unbound variable: hash-table-set!

Can you help me?

Thank you in advance
Regards
-Carlos