[CM] Multichannel height after update

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 19:19:33 PST 2008

Hi all,

I'm very new to snd and I'm having an annoying ui problem that i'm not
sure how to solve.

I'm mainly using snd to analyse different outputs from csound, each
with a number of channels. My workflow is: modify the instrument
and/or orchestra, run csound, update the output file in snd, analyse
it.

To update the graph I press Home or execute update-sound at the
listener, of course. Multichannel graphs are using the default
'combined' layout. After each update, the graph height is
automatically reset to a very short default and I have to manually
readjust it. This doesn't happen with one-channel graphs or
multichannel ones for the 'separate' layout.

Is there any workaround to avoid this quirky behavior?

Best regards
-Carlos