[CM] CLM-4 binaries

Luis Valdivia luisvaldivia at gmx.net
Thu Dec 25 18:09:28 PST 2008

Hello:
I tried to make the CLM-4 binaries with the file "make-clm.cl" but the
Common Lisp compiler gave me the following error

                                 	 	 	 	 	 	        *** - READ von #<INPUT
BUFFERED FILE-STREAM CHARACTER #P"make-clm.cl" @17>:

      Eine Package mit dem Namen "EXCL" gibt es nicht (there is not EXCL
package".)

I tried with sbcl and clisp. I could compile the file "all.lisp", but I
cann´t make the binaries with the file "make-clm,cl". I´m working with
Debian Linux 4.0. Could you give me some help?.

Regards.

Luis Valdivia
--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a