[CM] Default Save File Format (Snd-rt)

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Fri Dec 5 12:31:03 PST 2008

"Kjetil S. Matheussen" <k.s.matheussen at notam02.no> writes:

> That is strange. snd_conffile.scm should set default format to
> mus-riff/2ch/float, at least for new files:

Right, if I do:

save-sound-as

..it will write:

RIFF (little-endian) data, WAVE audio, stereo 96000 Hz

, but if I do

save-selection

, it will write:

Sun/NeXT audio data: stereo, 96000 Hz

The file I've loaded with open-sound, is of the same type as
save-sound-as

> (c-define c-default-output-header-type mus-riff)
> (set! (default-output-header-type) c-default-output-header-type)
>
> (c-define c-default-output-chans 2)
> (set! (default-output-chans) c-default-output-chans)
>
> (c-define c-default-output-data-format mus-lfloat)
> (set! (default-output-data-format) c-default-output-data-format)

These didn't help with the save-selection function.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m