[CM] grace beta for win32

taube at uiuc.edu taube at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 23 12:59:19 PDT 2008

arrg im sorry the examples are in a bit of a mess!! this is a copy paste bug. i pasted stuff and then fogot to clean it up -- cm3 doesnt have objects so you want to do this:

define process piano-phase (stop, keys, rate)
  run with pat = make-cycle(keys)
    until elapsed() >= stop
    send "mp:midi", key: key(next(pat)), dur: rate
    wait rate
  end

begin
 with trope = {e4 fs4 b4 cs5 d5 fs4 e4 cs5 b4 fs4 d5 cs5} ,
       nsecs = 20
 sprout list( piano-phase(nsecs, trope, .167),
              piano-phase(nsecs, trope, .17))
end

---
ill try to get examples proofed in the next week or so while the midifile stuff gets finished. if anyone has nice examples please send