[CM] JUCE is now available in Gentoo "pro-audio" overlay

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at cesmail.net
Wed Apr 9 07:01:09 PDT 2008

I don't know when this happened, but JUCE is now available in the Gentoo
Linux "pro-audio" overlay. So I now think everything required to build
either version of Grace is now available to people who run Gentoo. I'll
be testing this out in the very near future.

Grace should probably also be in the pro-audio overlay, if it isn't
already. Common Music is in Gentoo, as is "snd" and "stk". But I don't
think any of the other CCRMA tools are. There's a scientific
visualization package that's also called Grace, and that *is* in Gentoo.