[CM] system osc

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 09:26:25 -0500

for now the easiest thing is to hack around it by adding this to osc/
osc.asd :

#+sbcl
(sb-ext:unlock-package (find-package ':sb-alien))

at some point ill take a closer look and see what is going wrong but
Im reluctant to do any more work on the rts/osc modules if Grace can
take over providing the osc and rts services. we are looking at grace/
rts/lisp right now.