[CM] Receiving from portmidi

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:06:28 -0600

> Rick?
> This used to work. AFAICT *receive-methods* in io.lisp/io.scm is
> nil and
> never initialized, as long as it is nil nothing will happen. None
> of the
> receiver examples work (tried with today's svn and current portmidi
> and
> rts tarballs).
>
> -- Fernando

is this using the latest tarballs of rts and portmidi on sourceforge?
i tested it before i made those tarballs last summer when i switched
to svn and it was working...if you are using the tarballs then i
screwd up somehow and its something silly that is going wrong.
unfortunatly it will probably take me several days to get to it, im
in the middle of debugging a gc + threading problem and its really
difficult.