[CM] fm again

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:18:49 -0800

> For an FM transmitter what it is the minimum length of the antenna for
> broadcasting at a frequency around 100MHz. ?

I don't know about antennas, but the "simple, non-technical" blurb
inside says they're using the power line as an antenna; it actually
says "just plug in and play". It describes FM reception as "every note
from the lowest to the highest -- even delicate overtones -- with
true-to-life 'in person' sound. ... No whistles, no over-lap, no cross-talk,
only rich, glorious tone on a background of velvety silence".
Geez, I want one.