[CM] Snd 9.5

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 04:25:58 -0800

Snd 9.5

port to mingw thanks to Kjetil.

Mike Scholz and Juan Pampin found and fixed bugs in sndlib/clm

changed slightly the way local methods are declared in def-clm-struct

14 more generators in generators.scm, and a couple dozen instruments in various states of disrepair
  (including some imaginary machines)

animals.scm

more changes to fm.html, and fm-parallel|cascade|complex-component in dsp.scm
  "Who is the audience for fm.html?" -- I'm having a great time working on it,
  so I guess it is me.

src-fit-envelope in dsp.scm

changed clm default srate to 44100

moved mus-phase-vocoder-outctr to mus-location (old form is in snd9.scm)

checked: pango 1.18.3, guile 1.8.3, gtk 2.12.1, clisp 2.42, OSX 10.5, Gauche 0.8.12
  (actually I haven't tried Motif in OSX 10.5 yet, but the gtk version of Snd is ok)

Thanks!: Mike Scholz, Juan Pampin, Bill Sack, Kjetil Matheussen