[CM] Newbie learning. . . . CM / CLM-3 / SND / Scheme???

e deleflie edeleflie@gmail.com
Sat, 26 May 2007 16:39:46 +1000

I have to concur that Scheme is good ....

I'm a Java/Ruby/Python developer, and at first Scheme really baffled
me, then I realised that it's just function calls within brackets (and
lists), and now I'm sailing through the code... (feels like a really
simple language to learn)

Etienne