[CM] openmcl status

Joshua Parmenter josh@realizedsound.net
Mon, 21 May 2007 06:07:16 +0200

Like the x86-64 intel mac version, I don't think it is quite ready,
so I'm not surprised if there are problems with it. I think its
really ice to see them doing a Linux port for intel though (actually,
if I remember correctly, they were funded by someone to do that,
making the intel mac one possible!)

Josh

On May 21, 2007, at 1:22 AM, Bill Schottstaedt wrote:

> Thanks very much for the info!  For some reason I never noticed the
> linux x86-84 version -- I tried it just now, and CMN seems to be
> happy,
> but CLM hangs while compiling ffi.lisp.  I'll poke at it more
> tomorrow.

Joshua D. Parmenter
http://www.realizedsound.net/josh/

“Every composer – at all times and in all cases – gives his own
interpretation of how modern society is structured: whether actively
or passively, consciously or unconsciously, he makes choices in this
regard. He may be conservative or he may subject himself to continual
renewal; or he may strive for a revolutionary, historical or social
palingenesis." - Luigi Nono