[CM] CLM 3 - rmsenv bugs and clm-print openmcl

Bret Battey BBattey@dmu.ac.uk
Sun, 20 May 2007 18:21:18 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C79B03.46F32122

Looks to me like OpenMCL is still PPC only.

On Rick's suggestion, I tried a fresh OpenMCL install and the latest =
CLM3. In this case, clm-print does work, so I was able to narrow down =
the problem.

I'm using (make-double-float-array) to create a data collection array =
that is passed into the run loop. Within the run loop, it appears I am =
succesfully writing values into and reading values from this array. But =
after the run loop, running a Print on the array returns an array of =
D0.0's. So it appears the array contents aren't surviving the exit from =
the run loop.

I tried using (make-array) instead -- same result.

Same error is occurring with my other instrument that tries to return an =
envelope: scentroid and autoc.

Any other sneaky ways I might be able to succesfully export data from =
the run loop?