[CM] installing and runing clm on osx

peiman khosravi peimankhosravi@gmail.com
Tue, 15 May 2007 20:32:07 +0100

Hello everyone,

I am completely new to clm and lisp (although I have used openmusic
before) so please forgive the newbie question.

I am on osx 10.4.9 powerbook ppc. I have already installed openmcl and
I can run it from the terminal with no problems. However I cannot
manage to build and install clm using all.lisp. Where I load all.lisp
it all seems to go according to plan but afterwards I am unable to run
any of the examples that come with the clm package.

I believe I have all the xcode packages installed but is there a way
to check this as I don't want to reinstall xcodes unneccesarily if I
already have everything. Maybe I am doing something wrong when trying
to run clm: do I start openmcl and run clm from there? How is openmcl
supposed to find clm? Is there a way to check if clm is installed on
my system?

Sorry for all these questions. I would very much appreciate any suggestions.
Many Thanks
Peiman