[CM] cm-gtk

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Tue, 15 May 2007 10:26:02 -0500

i cant say much right now other than we are in the process of moving
CM to a JUCE and C++ environment with of course Lisp still there in
one form or antoher. at that point graphics will be the main thing.
however im not much of a believer in parse trees err...patches... for
expressing algorithms but its probably a religion.

if you dont hate words you can learn SAL in about 5 minutes, that
lets you do 95% of what you can do in cm+lisp:

http://camilx2.music.uiuc.edu:16080/classes/404A/

i may add boxes for banging patterns etc but not for a while.