[CM] processing multi-channel Ladspa effects in SND

e deleflie edeleflie@gmail.com
Tue, 15 May 2007 10:24:46 +1000

thanks Bill, I've managed to get other LADSPA plugins to work, but not this one.

I suspect thaa the LADSPA plugin I am using can only be run in
realtime (can SND execute realtime plugins?)

does that sound like a possible reason that SND could not execute a plugin?

Etienne