[CM] snd compilation problem

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri, 4 May 2007 15:36:03 -0700

Is this a Sun system?  I think the guile problem is that I include
-lltdl by hand since that's needed on my Suns, (guile's config
process doesn't include it), but it messes up on your system --
I guess the first thing would be to remove the line

	  XEN_LIBS="$XEN_LIBS -lltdl"

in configure.ac, run autoconf, then re-run configure -- I wonder
what the "right thing" is in this case.

On the math problem -- I was confused -- it's libm that's unhappy,
not libgsl, but it must be a header problem since the configure script
finds those functions in libm.  Does your math.h need some flag
to force it to include j0 and friends?