[CM] midiplayer/windows

Landspeedrecord landspeedrecord@gmail.com
Thu, 3 May 2007 20:00:08 -0400

Try this...

(setf *midi-player* "\\\"Program Files\\Windows Media Player\"\\mplayer2.exe")

This assumes that the media player is located in C:\Program
Files\Windows Media Player

I could be wrong about this, I am no expert but you could also try...

(setf *midi-player* "\"C:\\Program Files\\Windows Media Player\\mplayer2.exe\"")

the idea is that the backslashes force lisp to read the inner quotes
(which XP needs to see the paths with spaces in them) and the double
backslashes force lisp to read the backslashes which it normally
ignores as a command to escape the next character.

Good luck!