[CM] (keynum :through) and (note :through) bug?

Joshua Parmenter joshp@u.washington.edu
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 06:44:22 -0700

Hi Rick,

Thanks for looking at it. :nearest would be nice, and as far as
equidistant decisions, I imagine a short warning in the doc would be
fine. I usually use the function with floats anyways, so I don't
imagine that happening very often. It would probably also be good to
change the docs on note and keynum, since 'closest' is used quite a
bit. This implied to me a round somewhere in the function rather then
floor...

Thanks again for looking at it. And if you decide to add it to CVS,
please let me know.

Best,

Josh