[CM] Xemacs/CM error

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:04:37 -0500

i would take cm OUT of the loop untill you can start slime reliably
using just a base clisp. once you are certain that clisp is starting
then
test your cm.bat file in the dos terminal to make sure its working:
in their terminal cd to your cm/bin dir then type cm.bat to see if it
finds your clisp and starts cm.
if it does then go into your emacs file and add (setq cm-program "/
path/to/cm/bin/cm.bat")

just looking at all these pathnames gives me a headache :) you might
consider having one parent dir to hold all your lisp stuff...