[CM] Xemacs/CM error

Landspeedrecord landspeedrecord@gmail.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 11:53:27 -0400

------=_Part_92992_14228383.1174924407953

So I switched from CYGWIN/clisp to plain on clisp on XP.  Thanks to those
who suggested I make the switch.

I am now trying to get Xemacs/SLIME/Clisp/CM working.  I followed the
"running common music in Emacs" tutorial on the common music homepage and I
am getting a weird error when I try to launch Common Music in Xemacs (by
doing M-x cm).

The error says: Peculiar Error (file-error "error starting" "Exec format
error" . "c:\\lisp\\cm\\bin\\cm.sh").

Any ideas what might be going on?

FWIW I am running several different lisps on my XP machine and I have no
idea if Xemacs/SLIME is using Clisp or one of the other lisps.  Any tips on
how to determine this?

Thanks!

------=_Part_92992_14228383.1174924407953

So I switched from CYGWIN/clisp to plain on clisp on XP.&nbsp; Thanks to those who suggested I make the switch.&nbsp; <br><br>I am now trying to get Xemacs/SLIME/Clisp/CM working.&nbsp; I followed the &quot;running common music in Emacs&quot; tutorial on the common music homepage and I am getting a weird error when I try to launch Common Music in Xemacs (by doing M-x cm).

------=_Part_92992_14228383.1174924407953--