[CM] Playing MIDI files in CYGWIN/XP

Landspeedrecord landspeedrecord@gmail.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:34:47 -0400

------=_Part_40594_7176445.1174512887773

Hi,

I am running Common Music from inside of CLISP which is running in CYGWIN
which is running on XP.  (Anyone with a simpler way to run it in XP???)

My problem is that the MIDI play functions don't work.  OSS-PLAY-MIDI-FILE
doesn't work because "playmidi" doesn't exist.  (I don't know why)
WIN-PLAY-MIDI-FILE just comes back as an undefined function.

Thanks!