[CM] Pointers into snd-help source?

Charles Turner vze26m98@optonline.net
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:35:52 -0400

Michael Scholz wrote on 3/11/07 at 9:48 PM

>> 1) I use Fink, and there are two place where ./configure says that
>> "the preprocessor and compiler disagree about the validity of a
>> header file." This whizzes by so quickly I don't have a clear memory
>> of which files they are. I'll try to track this down for you and
>> provide more info.
>
>I have two or three candidates in /usr/include and I ignore these
>warnings.  If you compile in an Emacs shell you can scroll to read the
>messages.

Hi Michael-

I said I'd pass these along when I ran ./configure on OS X next:

checking for float.h... yes
checking libintl.h usability... yes
checking libintl.h presence... no
configure: WARNING: libintl.h: accepted by the compiler, rejected by the
preprocessor!
configure: WARNING: libintl.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
checking for libintl.h... yes
checking limits.h usability... yes
checking limits.h presence... yes

checking whether rl_attempted_completion_function is declared... yes
checking gmp.h usability... yes
checking gmp.h presence... no
configure: WARNING: gmp.h: accepted by the compiler, rejected by the
preprocessor!
configure: WARNING: gmp.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
checking for gmp.h... yes
checking for __gmpz_init in -lgmp... yes
checking for __gmp_randinit_set... yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
checking for inline... inline

Best, Charles

<vze26m98@optonline.net>