[CM] [FTH] Bus error with FTH --forth-repl...

Michael Scholz scholz-micha@gmx.de
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:48:58 +0100

> Running FTH standalone on OS X, I'm getting a bus error when I type the
> commandline "fth --forth-repl".
>
> Exception:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001)
> Codes:      KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x00000028

Sorry, obviously I never use this argument.  CVS has now the corrected
version.

For a normal repl (like Ruby or Scheme repls with printing the current
stack values, i.e. the result of the last eval) calling `fth' is
enough.  Argument --forth-repl means, the stack remains untouched
after evaling your command line much like gforth's repl.

Thank you very much for reporting the bug!

Mike