[CM] Pointers into snd-help source?

Charles Turner vze26m98@optonline.net
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 09:21:58 -0400

Hi all-

I'm really happy I can use FTH as my scripting language in Snd, but one
thing I miss from the Guile version is the ability to type:

(snd-help 'update-transform-graph)

and get a help string for that word in the listener. I'd like to switch
my Snd-FTH to give me these strings in spite of the fact that the
language will be the wrong one. Can someone give me a general pointer to
where (in snd-help.c?) these strings are "switched off" in FTH? I could
hack the rest...

Also, from a quick look at the source, I can see why providing these for
FTH (or Ruby) is non-trivial. Have there been any discussions/thoughts
about how to approach providing the "H_" strings defined in the code now
that Snd is multi-lingual?

Best and thanks, Charles

<vze26m98@optonline.net>