[CM] .IMG files on PC

Landspeedrecord landspeedrecord@gmail.com
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 12:46:05 -0500

------=_Part_8774_5478458.1173548765929

Hello,

I am trying to burn the planet CCRMA discs from a PC.  Neither Nero nor
Alcohol recognize the format.  Alcohol wants to know whether the disc is
"data track mode 1" or "data track mode 2 form 1" and also what the block
size is, etc...  Any ideas?  I did google it but I got a giant mass of
unhelpful gobblety-gook about Mac discs and video game discs.  There was one
post to this forum that mentioned how to do it in Nero but it most have been
an older version of nero because it didn't work for me.

Thanks!