[CM] Re: Compiling FTH on OSX progress

Michael Scholz scholz-micha@gmx.de
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 03:20:15 +0100

Hi, Charles!  Sorry for the trouble I brought to you.

> /usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
> _fth_make_ratio_from_float
> _gmp_asprintf
> _mpf_clear
> _mpf_init_set_d
> _mpf_integer_p
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

This is now all fixed in current CVS.  I should have to test at least
once a week all different lib possibilities.  Normally FTH should
compile without GMP as well as without Readline.  I renamed also
xmalloc and friends to fth_malloc etc.

inf-snd.el has a variable inf-snd-working-directory which defaults to
your home directory.  This variable sets the buffer-local
default-directory on start up time.  If you have started an
inf-snd-buffer you can check it's value with C-hv.

Thank you very much for your work, it was of great help!

Mike