[CM] ats which lisp

Thu, 08 Mar 2007 18:17:11 -0800

On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 11:30 -0800, Juan Pampin wrote:
> Hi Juan,
> unfortunately I couldn't port ATS from clm-2 to clm-3 due to the
> drastic change in clm-struct (I'd basically have to re-write
> everything from scratch, since I was using pointers to arrays which
> are no longer supported). That said, the code should work without
> problems in clm-2 (if you manage to compile clm-2 in sbcl or cmucl).
> There is a C version of ATS that you can download from SouceForge
> which implements the analysis functions and comes with a simple GUI
> written in GTK. I know Fernando has been using this for his last piece
> and managed to read the analysis data into clm-3, so he is "the man"
> :-)

I used atsh (the C version of the analysis program) to do the analysis
part - using the command line app or the gtk gui. That compiled fine and
is part of Planet CCRMA. Then you can use ATS to load the analysis files
(*.ats) into lisp (sbcl under fc4 in my case) and transform them, the
resynthesis instruments also worked for me on clm3, I don't remember if
I had to do any tweaking...

-- Fernando