[CM] ats which lisp

Juan I Reyes juanig@Maginvent.ORG
Thu, 08 Mar 2007 16:08:21 -0500

Hola Juan!

Thanks a lot for your response.

I was afraid this was going to be the answer. I have not had any luck
with ATS on clm-2 on Fedora Extras' cmucl-19c-7.fc6. But please forgive
me for not having tried de C version but I feel the Lisp code is quite
exquisite (and flexible) for many musical expression algorithms compared
to the graphical interface. I'll give it few more shots.

BTW, Could ATS Scheme be a nice project for SND gurus: Kjetil and
Michael Scholz ?

  Best of all

  --* Juan Reyes