[CM] ats which lisp

Juan Pampin juan@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:30:00 -0800

Hi Juan,
unfortunately I couldn't port ATS from clm-2 to clm-3 due to the
drastic change in clm-struct (I'd basically have to re-write
everything from scratch, since I was using pointers to arrays which
are no longer supported). That said, the code should work without
problems in clm-2 (if you manage to compile clm-2 in sbcl or cmucl).
There is a C version of ATS that you can download from SouceForge
which implements the analysis functions and comes with a simple GUI
written in GTK. I know Fernando has been using this for his last piece
and managed to read the analysis data into clm-3, so he is "the man"
:-)
You can find links to most of the stuff from this page:
http://www.dxarts.washington.edu/ats/
Best,
JUAN