[CM] inf-snd.el?

vze26m98 vze26m98@optonline.net
Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:19:19 -0500

Bill Schottstaedt wrote on 3/7/07 at 6:59 PM

>I think I found the open-listener-if-separate-causes-segfault problem;
>I made a new snd-8.tar.gz and updated the CVS files.

Man! You're a whiz Bill!

My other problem(s) with emacs were mostly caused by using
Aquamacs-emacs, which is a standalone.

A quick Fink install of emacs works just fine, although I had to comment
out some stuff for it to get past the lack of a Ruby mode. That left a
bunch of undefined stuff...

I do get the following error(s):

>error in process filter: Symbol's function definition is void: t
>error in process filter: comint-output-filter: Symbol's function
definition is void: t

Which I'd ignore except they cause the system bell to ring at the
beginning and end of each file play. I'll try and track this down. Maybe
related to the above hacking...

This is really a powerful configuration of Snd, and well worth the minor
installation effort. Congratulations to you and Michael!

Thanks again, Charles

<vze26m98@optonline.net>