[CM] on several voice

Willy Rouaix willy.rouaix@gmail.com
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 10:39:30 +0100

------=_Part_167891_10364056.1173173970942

Good Afternoon,
I try to write a little drum exercise, but i have not the result I need. My
CMN file is the .cmn ;), the result is tournerie.jpg, and what I want is
tournerie_goal.jpg. these 3 files are on
http://naeco.free.fr/divers/CMN/

If you have an answer, it is welcome !

I thank you for your help,

Willy

------=_Part_167891_10364056.1173173970942

Good Afternoon,<br>I try to write a little drum exercise, but i have