[CM] [Snd] Black backgrounds in GTK EPSFs?

vze26m98 vze26m98@optonline.net
Thu, 01 Mar 2007 21:24:30 -0500

Hi-

Recently built Snd-GTK on OSX 10.4.8; I'm using File-Print to write
waveforms to EPS files.

I've noticed that the EPS file at line 16 says this:

 0.00 0.00 0.00 RG
 0 0 706 213 RF
 0.00 0.00 0.00 RG

So the first call to RG is causing RF to paint a black rectangle for the
background, rendering the graph invisible. (Also, the RF rectangle is
smaller than the bounding box (702,219), leaving a white band across the
top)

I've spent some time setting different background and foreground colors
in preferences, and the EPS always shows 0.00 0.00 0.00 for both bg and
fg calls. So the color changes I see on-screen are never reflected in
the EPS file.

I've started to poke around in the source code, and it doesn't seem to
be anything simple with ps_bg() and ps_fg() that I can tell. But beyond
that will require some serious study.

Anyone else having this issue?

Best, Charles

<vze26m98@optonline.net>