[CM] CSH needed while trying examples of "notes from metalevel" (Cap. 12)

padovani josepadovani@yahoo.com.br
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:40:24 -0300

Hi,
I'm learning CM... I've installed CM on an Ubuntu-Studio (Feisty)
system. I'm running it with Xemacs, SLIME and SBCL... I had successfully
evaluated that line:

in the section "Interaction 2: Generating a MIDI event to a MIDI file."
(pg.105-107 of the book) I had successfully evaluated this line:

    (define one (new midi :time 0
                    :keynum 60 :duration 2))

But when I try to send the events to a mid file with

    (events one "myscore.mid")

I get this error:

    no such program: "/bin/csh"
   [Condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR]

Well... it seems it is configures to use csh. Could I configure it to
use bash? Where and how?

Tx.