[CM] LADSPA implementation

e deleflie edeleflie@gmail.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:01:46 +1000

I think you're right, its not the LADPSA wrapper stuffing up ... but
its not the LADSPA plugin either....

it seems to be the re-sampling. When I dont attempt to resample the
4ch sound (before passing it through the LADSPA plugin) the results
are correct. When I resample, the results go funny.

I'm resampling from 48000 to 44100 like this:

(src-sound (/ (srate insound) 44100) 1.0 insound)

I'll keep debugging this .... but if anyone can see if my usage of
src-sound is incorrect (to resample a 4 ch file) please let me know

Etienne