[CM] Selecting a sound

Kjetil S. Matheussen k.s.matheussen@notam02.no
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:03:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007, e deleflie wrote:

> I still cant manage to properly select a sound. Why would this code:
>
>                (let ((outsound (new-sound "out.snd" :channels 4)))
>                       (display (format #f "Currently selected Sound
> is ~a \n" (selected-sound)))
>                (let ((insound (open-sound fullfilename)))
>                       (display (format #f "Currently selected Sound
> is ~a \n" (selected-sound)))
>                        select-sound outsound;
>                        (display (format #f "Currently selected Sound
> is ~a \n" (selected-sound)))
>
> print out this:
>
> Currently selected Sound is 0
> Currently selected Sound is 1
> Currently selected Sound is 1

1 (let ((outsound (new-sound "out.snd" :channels 4)))
2  (display (format #f "Currently selected Sound is ~a \n"
3           (selected-sound)))
4  (let ((insound (open-sound fullfilename)))
5    (display (format #f "Currently selected Sound is ~a \n"
6            (selected-sound)))
7    select-sound outsound;
8    (display (format #f "Currently selected Sound is ~a \n"
9             (selected-sound)))

The output you are getting is correct. But are you missing a couple of
paranthesis on line 7? Currently, line 7 doesn't do anything.