[CM] adding an extra channel

e deleflie edeleflie@gmail.com
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:24:23 +1000

On 6/13/07, Bill Schottstaedt <bil@ccrma.stanford.edu> wrote:
> > That would seem to work for my case scenario (I have confirmed with
> > the plugin author).
>
> Ok -- I've made that change in the CVS version and the "snapshot"
> (snd-9.tar.gz at ccrma-ftp).  Let me know if it's still not right.

My knowledge of scheme is failing me (or I misunderstand something)...

this is what I've tried (but I suspect it is wrong):

                        (let ((readers
                                        (list   (make-sample-reader 0 0 0)  ; W
                                                (make-sample-reader 0 0 1)  ; X
                                                (make-sample-reader 0 0 2)  ; Y
                                                #f
              ))) ; Z

getting this error:

wrong-type-arg: (free-sample-reader Wrong type argument (expecting
~A): ~S (a sample-reader #f) #f)
free-sample-reader: wrong-type-arg: Wrong type argument (expecting "a
sample-reader"): #f

(from Snd 9.2 of 13-Jun-07)

Etienne