[CM] SND feature request

James everamzah@gmail.com
Fri, 8 Jun 2007 17:21:08 -0400

------=_Part_64417_4268427.1181337668705

I have a request that in a future version of SND one would be able to drag a
single audio file off of the main program window so that it can be displayed
separate.

I doubt that's trivial, and I'm really just throwing it out there ;)

Thanks for the super-powerful-and-all-amazing SND

--
james/everamzah

------=_Part_64417_4268427.1181337668705

I have a request that in a future version of SND one would be able to drag a single audio file off of the main program window so that it can be displayed separate.<br><br>I doubt that&#39;s trivial, and I&#39;m really just throwing it out there ;)

------=_Part_64417_4268427.1181337668705--