[CM] how to print entire wav form into eps file with snd

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 06:07:47 -0700

> The problem is that, if my recording is too long to displayed
> in one screen, the eps file is always truncated to the width of the snd
> main window.

I don't understand -- how can it be too long?  Currently, the print
mechanism depends on the display process to generate the
eps code (and in gtk+cairo, the dependency is built-in); it
would be possible to uncouple the two, but a lot of effort, and
I can't see why it's needed.  I keep the full precision of the
graph in the eps output, so it's not impossible that you could
print any size graph from whatever is displayed on the screen.