[CM] normalize-sound is an unbound variable

e deleflie edeleflie@gmail.com
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 00:52:53 +1000

found it in extensions.scm

so there's 2 (potential) documentation bugs (unless I am
misreading)... the doc for normalize-sound says that the code is in
frame.scm ... and the top of that same doco page says that all these
functions are in dsp.scm

Etienne