[CM] Forgot to mention libclm.so

Dave Phillips dlphillips@woh.rr.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:37:50 -0500

Rick Taube wrote:

>> Perhaps CYGWIN isn't the way to go.
>

> since disk space has gotten so inexpensive id recommend that you just
> buy some and slap planet-ccrma onto it. then you will have a real
> operating system with all the apps working out of the box. fernando
> does an amazing job of packaging all this up -- it was very easy to
> install
>
> http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/

Sage advice, hear the man. :)

Hi Rick ! Yes, I'm still here, still running CM. Finally got a fast
machine, an AMD64 3200 box, CM works fine on it. I'm using 64Studio now
(Debian), so far everything works okay. One smallish problem: the cmio
interface works fine if I code from the prompt, but it hangs when I run
it from emacs or xemacs. Is this inevitable or ... ?

Btw, has anyone tried prepping something in CM for IanniX ? Could be cool...

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/iannix

Best,

dp