[CM] Forgot to mention libclm.so

Landspeedrecord landspeedrecord@gmail.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:58:40 -0500

------=_Part_26165_14143071.1169765920539

Ooops, I forgot to mention that I seem to be close to actually getting it to
work when I use CYGWIN and CLISP.

When I load cm.lisp into CLISP (with CLISP running inside of CYGWIN) it runs
with only one error message about "GNUPLOT-FILE does not name a class".
Then when I do (use-system :clm) it starts to load and then gets hung on "
libclm.so does not exist".

Am I close to getting it to work?

Also... what packages can I expect to get to work under CYGWIN?  Will
portmidi, midishare, etc work in that environment?

Thanks again & sorry for splitting my questions up into 2 posts.

------=_Part_26165_14143071.1169765920539

Ooops, I forgot to mention that I seem to be close to actually getting it to work when I use CYGWIN and CLISP.<br><br>When I load cm.lisp into CLISP (with CLISP running inside of CYGWIN) it runs with only one error message about &quot;GNUPLOT-FILE does not name a class&quot;.&nbsp; Then when I do (use-system :clm) it starts to load and then gets hung on &quot;

------=_Part_26165_14143071.1169765920539--