[CM] clm & configure

Michael Edwards michael@music.ed.ac.uk
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:55:11 +0000

Fantastic Bill, I think we've nailed it.

I just downloaded the latest CLM, followed the instructions in
README.CLM (renaming the two files; my environment variables and the C
compiler were already installed).

CLM compiled, loaded, and ran the fm-violin without the slightest
hiccup.  This should make life easier for other WinXP users (assuming
they've got ACL and Visual C++).  Peter Anderson will try this out on
demo/free versions of ACL and VC++ later and get back to us if he hits
any dodgy stuff.

Cheers,

	Michael

Bill Schottstaedt wrote:
> I put the new clm-3.tar.gz in the ccrma-ftp pub/Lisp directory.

Michael Edwards                  Tel. Office: (+44) (0)131 650 2431
Music Technology                 Email: michael@music.ed.ac.uk
The University of Edinburgh
Programme Director
MSc in Digital Composition and Performance
http://www.music.ed.ac.uk/Postgraduate/dcp.htm