[CM] Re: CM.app (OS X) on intel creating unplayable files

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:43:36 -0600

If its because of a stale file the fix is simple:  delete the
existing clm-3/ dir, fetch and untar clm3 from its tarball and then
start CM.app then do (use-system :clm) and all should be well.

cd /Applications/CM.app/Contents/Resources
rm -r clm-3/
wget ccrma-ftp.stanford.edu/~ftp/pub/Lisp/clm-3.tar.gz
tar -zxf clm-3.tar.gz

then start CM.all and do (use-system :clm)