[CM] CM.app (OS X) on intel creating unplayable files

Geoff Lee g.lee@ed.ac.uk
Thu, 08 Feb 2007 13:31:54 +0000

Hi,

I'm having some problems getting clm to create a playable file on OS X intel. While everything appears to be operating normally, the .aiff files created seem to be getting mangled somehow to whit:

	CM> (with-sound () (fm-violin 0 1 880 1))
	"test.aiff"
	CM> (play "test.aiff")
	"test.aiff"

No sound appears from the speakers. If I try using sndplay, I get this message:

	test.aiff, aiff header: chunks confused at 67108884can't play test.aiff (header type: AIFC?)

Could this be some kind of byte-ordering problem?

Thanks for any thoughts,

-geoff
--
Geoff Lee <G.Lee@ed.ac.uk>