[CM] guile with snd in osx

alberto bernal alberto-bernal at gmx.de
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 20:44:13 +0100

So, the ./configure command didn't really find guile. I got following
messages:

checking for /usr/lib/snd/bin/guile-config... no
checking for Guile... configure: WARNING: Guile config path is /sw/bin/,
but I can't find guile-config!

I think, the problem was that the script was looking for guile and
guile-config and I have it as guile-1.6 and guile-1.6-config, so a made
a copy of these last  two as guile and guile-conf and everything seemed
to be ok:

  Snd version .......... : 9.5
  CFLAGS ............... : -O2 -I. -I/sw/include
  LDFLAGS .............. :-L/sw/lib
  prefix.................: /usr/local
  extension language.....: Guile
  audio system...........: MacOSX
  graphics toolkit.......: Motif
  optional libraries.....:
  random features........:
  environs...............: i386-apple-darwin8.11.1 gcc

 But it doesn't work in snd. I went to the config.log again and I
realized that the first error message was still there:
checking for /usr/lib/snd/bin/guile-config... no
 ... and I don't have this folder

More tips? Thanks a lot again,

Alberto