[CM] Snd 9.6

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 05:00:15 -0800

Snd 9.6:

Many more Ruby improvements thanks to Mike.

Fernando fixed a help-system bug.

5 more generators in generators.scm.

102 more calls in animals.scm -- (calling-all-animals) plays them all.

"Open recent" item in File menu.

completions dialog changed to be a drop-down list in the listener
  (in Motif -- I haven't decided how to display it in Gtk).

make-env can take a vct rather than a list for the breakpoint data
  (to make it easier to use at run time).  Also, there are set!
  methods for envelope scaler, offset, and duration (length).

clear-selection and with-temporary-selection in extensions.scm.

added fft-with-phases -- a normal FFT display but with colors to
  try to show phase info (actually less useful than I hoped).

checked: Fedora 8, sbcl 1.0.11|2, clisp 2.43, gtk 2.12.2|3

Thanks!: Fernando Lopez-Lezcano, Mike Scholz