[CM] Windows and Lisp for Common Music

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:42:33 -0600

Yes, you can run it in xp using emacs, slime and clisp. It might also
work with sbcl (i havent tried).
I also have a drag and drop version of CM for windows using an early
version of Grace. You can get this runtime from

http://pinhead.music.uiuc.edu:~hkt/icmc07

ill be making new Grace binaries within a month including the binding
that works with Common Lisp. However, I will no longer be including a
Lisp image in the release package so you will need to have a working
SBCL or Clisp installed on your machine to use it. Its simply too
hard to get all the the cl packaging right for the various os/lisp
combinations.